April 15th
Today I went town again, hahas! this time was to accompany crystal or Mutu as she prefer me calling that more, to buy that adidas jacket, She reserved it yesterday , so today go buy lor, but hey, she did well for her exam, Im sure, so she deserve to reward herself man. Somemore she target a similar one for so long already, DIE DIE ALSO MUST BUY LAH! hahas! hahas! Now she buy liao! I also more eager to buy my BRAZIL jersey! walao! $114! DIE DIE I ALSO MUST BUY! World cup is coming , I need a new brazil to go with it! =) ok! after buying, had our dinner at wisma, Nasi Ayam, wooo! sedap! was nice lah. hahas! played pool again at meridean, the uncle again! Poke fun of me! 20.80! lol! He always side crystal one lah! never side me! lol! Crystal pool is improving very fast lah, From last time, dont know how to totally play till now so good, hahas! (Of course lah, I teach one mah! Got pro teacher, the student sure also pro one!) lol! ahahaas! thats so thick skin of me! bla! ok! Ending here! Crystal! MUTU! Mug hard man! Training of pool will resume some day, You got the uncle side you one! lol! Bla! You're the best lah silly sis! =D Take care people! I shall go drool over the Brazil jersey! =D byebye! good night people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home